We have several accounts which we use to our benefit. Our main bank is the local credit union. Their service is excellent, and their rates are good. The real benefit for us though is the one-stop web page where we can manage (almost) all our accounts at once.
Our accounts at the credit union, their balances [amount] and the interest they earn (interest%,APY%):
- Savings Account [$0], (0.797%, 0.80%)
- Money Market Account [$2,308.40], (1.144%/1.15%)
- Checking Account [$765.02], (0%,0%)
- CD [$6,051.83], (3.057 %3.10 %)
- Credit Card [$1,671.80], (11%?)
- Checking Account [$100.08], (0%,0%)
- Credit Card [$0],(21%?)
You may have noticed that in the previous post I said we don't carry a balance on our credit card, yet there are over $1500 of charges on it at the moment.
On Tuesday I'll go over our current financial strategy and show you why.